A unique platform of attractive investment opportunities in the Czech Republic
How we can help you
Are you an investor, corporate fund, private equity or business angel?
Are you seeking an interesting investment opportunity?
Would you like to explore what are attractive start-up companies in the heart of CEE region?
If your answer is yes, we are glad to help you.
What we can do for you
We connect you with promising start-ups in our portfolio and identify a golden fish.
We conduct a pre-selections process.
We find you a relevant investment opportunities and provide you company’s profile with matchmaking tool for your interest.
We give you an access to our unique database.
Why deal with us?
- We have a knowledge of Czech market and experience with start-ups
- We have a unique pool of companies with wide range of industries and stages
- We do a sourcing of investments opportunities
- Our information are selectiveness, verified and up-to date
- We have global team
- We are a reliable partner
- We do not charge any fees
More information about the Czech Republic and services provided by CzechInvest available at www.czechinvest.org
To whom we can help
- Private equity funds
- Institutional or corporate investors who has already invested in companies in EU region
- Business Angels
- The public sector (state funds, municipalitites)
The Investor can be asked for signing an Affirmation or non-disclosure agreement (NDA) befor will be notified of the information of the start-up.
How does the Czechlink Start process look like?
1. Contact us for detailed information and Strike a deal with us.
2. Tell us your preferences and we do a pre-selection process including financial overview of company for you
3. We allow you to see our portfolio database and provide you a structured profile of you interest.
Send us a message
Provided data will be used only for the purposes of maintaining communication and thus the enquiry that was sent by means of the contact form will be answered.
Business and Investment Development Agency CzechInvest, is an agency of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. Established in 1992, the agency contributes to attracting foreign investment and developing domestic companies through its services and development programmes. CzechInvest also promotes the Czech Republic abroad and acts as an intermediary between the EU and small and medium-sized enterprises in implementing structural funds in the Czech Republic.